The US Army Reserve is recruiting IT Pros - between 21-42 years old, with bachelor's degree.
- Job description:
As a Chief Information Officer for the United States Army Medical Department, you'll receive a SECRET security clearance as well as resume building opportunities that your counterparts will NOT be able to match.
Your job responsibilities will encompass:
Performance and Results-Based Management
Capital Planning and Investment
Architecture and Infrastructure
Security and Information Assurance
E-Government / E-Business
AS a CIO, you'll receive a commission from the President of the United States as an officer in the United States Army. You'll be enabling and transforming our system of health by leading IM/IT-enabled efficiency, effectiveness, and innovation across the Army Medical Department, the Military Health System, and in the federal sector in peace and in war.
As Medical Service Corps officers and healthcare IM/IT professionals, we have continued to distinguish themselves in improving every aspect of healthcare, from the combat zone to garrison. The work demands leadership, business knowledge, and IM/IT skills. The team involves a diverse collection of civilians, military, clinicians, and administrators which, together, comprise the IM/IT workforce. The results are better outcomes across the administrative and clinical spectrum. The beneficiaries are our Warfighters, their families, and our veterans.
* Assignments of increasing scope and responsibility
* Various forms of continuing education and certifications from
Federal and commercial sources
US Army Reserve benefits include:
- Paid continuing education
- Travel opportunities
- Low-cost life and dental insurance
- Non-contributory retirement benefits with 20 years of qualifying service - Networking opportunities - Commissary and post exchange shopping privileges - Flexible, portable retirement savings and investment plan similar to a 401(k) - Privileges that come with being an Officer in the U.S. Army - Training to become a leader in your field
- Bachelors degree
- Between 21 and 42 years of age
- Permanent U.S. residency
For more information, contact us at 9A2W@usarec.army.mil or call 203-265-1576.
Major Michael Filipowicz
US Army Health Care Recruiting
Wallingford CT, Officer in Charge
850 N. Main St Ext, BLD 2, Ste A2
Wallingford CT, 06492