Date: October 21, 2011
Venue: Webster Bank, 436 Slater Road, New Britain, CT 06053
Cost: $200 per company; $50 for additional company representatives
Click Here to Register
Please join the U.S. Commercial Service, Congressman Chris Murphy, Webster Bank and the Poland Consulate General’s Office for Poland Trade Day. This event will educate regional firms about business opportunities in Poland and provide the opportunity for companies to meet with key industry and government experts from Poland.
Poland’s GDP growth doubled in 2010 to reach 3.8%. Recent GDP projections for 2011 are for continued expansion of about 4.0%. Poland’s strong economic performance was fueled by high export output, individual consumption and increased business investment. Over the medium term, growth will be generated by domestic demand and infrastructure spending.
Poland’s eight leading industry sectors include: aerospace & defense, automotive, energy & power generation, environmental technologies, information & communications technologies, medical & pharmaceutical, safety & security and travel & tourism.
At Poland Trade Day, companies will:
- Gain an understanding of Poland’s economic and trade climate
- Learn the best approach to doing business in Poland and the best prospect industries for US exporters
- Meet one-on-one with various Poland and USG representatives as well as with industry experts
- Hear from private sector experts on tax and legal considerations in Poland
- Participate in roundtable sessions on IP, tax, legal issues and industry overview
- Learn about standards/regulations in Poland as well as assistance available to help US companies succeed in Poland
For more information contact:
Anne S. Evans, Director
Industry Specialties: Automotive, Environmental
Melissa Grosso, Senior International Trade Specialist
Industry Specialties: Aerospace and Defense, Healthcare/Medical Devices
Anthony Sargis, Project Manager